Sorry, It's been a while since I put anything here. Let's see.....The 15th of August was Eric's B-day. Carrie's parents were here for an extended weekend. We had a lot of fun. Saturday night we went to the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse for dinner before I had to go to work. It is somewhat of a tradition when they come to town. Sunday we threw a Pirate Party for E's B-day. We had over 20 kids or so running around. I made burgers and hotdogs. It turned out really well!
Sunday they all went to the Zoo for the afternoon.
Monday afternoon, I took Eric and Scott (Carrie's Dad) to see Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Eric realy liked it, I really like Star Wars, but I think I dozed off about 3 times. I was incredibly tired from Saturday. I only had 4 hrs sleep since I work nights. Then later that night Carrie's folks took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese and Carrie and I went out to dinner at PF Chang's.
The rest of the week was catch up on rest and sleep and trying to get back into the grind.
Yesterday I hung out with the boys at home. Today we did the same, but we went outside for a bit and picked some apples and plums. After naps, we went to the park. A funny thing happened there; I was taking pictures with our digital camera as the kids went down the slides. Each time Eric would come down the slide, I would reach out and give him a shock because the slides were made of plastic (or polyeurothane if you want to be specific). After I took several pictures, my camera stopped working. I think it had to do with the static electricity. I was hoping I wasn't going to have to buy a new camera, and when I got home, it was working again (thank god) I'll put some pictures on later tonight, but as for right now, the kids are in bed, Carrie is at bowling, and I am going to chill and watch the Comedy Roast of William SHatner on Netflix.
Don
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PICTURES ON TONIGHT??? hmmm... guess you just re-edited this... I'll wait... =)
we're looking forward to seeing more pics of the kids.
Oh my! Our family LOVES Chad Vader! lol!....well, we have to edit them for the kiddies. but there ARE some watchable chad vaders for the kids. too funny.
Post a Comment