Jacob rocking on the toy guitar!
Today I am just hanging out with Jacob. We went for a walk around the property and looked at all the fruit and flowers that are growing.
Apples
Grapes
Jake had fun playing with the toys in the water table. Eric went to school today with Carrie. He is having a Beach day learning about the Oregon Coast and playing in the water. They are just pretending they are at the beach of course. I updated the 4th of July post with a couple of pictures. Apparently Carrie didn't take very many.
Roses
Jacob Really like the cherries. One to two more days and we will have a lot of ripe ones. He kept asking me for "one more cherry, please?" I finally cut him off after about 10 of them.
Cherries
Don
1 comment:
looks like you guys have a lot of fun... Next time we come up to Portland we'll definately get together.
Post a Comment