Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zoo Day

Today the boys and I went to the Oregon Zoo while mom was working.  It was a beautiful day and perfect.  The zoo train was only running every hour so we had to skip it this time or we would have had to wait forever.  I picked up Mickey D's on the way home as a treat for the boys.  They were great today.  Now it is nap time.  Oh and some nice person decided they would park extremely crooked next to the driver's side of my car at the zoo.  The parking spots are small enough as it is.  I wrote him/her a nice little note to show my appreciation.  Believe it or not, I kept with the family theme of the zoo and did not use one swear word.  I just let him/her know how inconsiderate they were.  I get some points today for not telling them what I really thought.  Happy trails, happy summer!

Don

No comments: