Yesterday, when we got back from Eric's dance class, we got home after dinner and came in the house. Jacob told me he had to go #2, so I decided to put him on the potty. After many attempts, he actually went #1!!! This is a huge step, since Carrie and I are really looking forward to not have to change diapers anymore.
Carrie and Eric have a dance recital on Thursday. In seperate dances, Eric is performing a Mickey Mouse Club themed dance and Carrie is a Farmer in a scene from Oklahoma!
Not too much new with me. I will hopefully be moving to dayshift soon. One of the other Supervisors vacated their position, so I have been asked to move to days. I am pretty tired of not having a social life on the weekends and everytime friends want to get together with the family, Carrie has to take the kids on her own. I know she will be happy for me to have a normal sleeping pattern. I get really grumpy when I don't get the right type of sleep.
Don
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment